Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

True love will never grow old.

I love this couple.

What the world needs now is persistence and less lazyness.

This is is one of my favorites because I really recognize this saying in not only myself but also my environment. Did you knew that only 1/10 marriages survives the unavoidable path of life? I really respect the elders who were able to keep their relationship stable. I think that today's life is so much more complex (not difficult) than before. Today people brake up because they are having a bit of difficulties managing a family or work. So many couples brake up while they could be together and love each other until death. And just because of a simple problem that could be solved with a little or a lot of persistence and some help. Marriage means you are sure about a relationship and will support each other until death, it means you love each other so much that even World War 3 can't stop you from loving  your partner. 

Not even 30 years ago, almost 80% of marriages would survive successfully. Do you know why? Because back then, there were no easy options. Life was difficult but often way more simple then now. I agree, work was harder and community was rude but I don't think it has become so much better. The simple things of life have become so much more complex that it was even possible for Donald Trump to become president. How can it be so difficult to choose between Hillary and Trump. I agree, Hillary is not a good person, but at least she isn't a disaster.

All I hope is that in a nearby future at least 50% of marriages will survive. Adults shall be an example for kids so kids will make a better future. Thanks for reading, hope to see you again. Remember, you can always tell me your thoughts and ideas for next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment